The 52nd IFES Organising Committee would like to acknowledge the following sponsors for their invaluable support:
Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Unlocking the Nanoworld
On behalf of the Organising Committee of the 52nd International Field Emission Symposium (IFES 2010) which will be held in Australia from 5-8 July 2010, we are pleased to invite you to be a part of this significant event by way of participating as a Sponsor.
Who should Sponsor
Organisations within the following sectors should consider alignment with this event:
- Atom Probe and Field Ion Microscope manufacturers
- Industries requiring accurate nano-scale metrology and development of modern nano-scale technologies such as advanced alloys, catalytic devices and field emitters
- Suppliers of Focussed Ion Beam Microscopes and Ion Microprobes
- Suppliers of Helium Ion and Field Emission Electron Microscopes, including peripheral advanced spectroscopy equipment
- Suppliers of related equipment including Nano Cat Scanners, CCD Cameras, Imaging Filters and Time of Flight Mass Spectrometers
- Universities and Colleges
- Related Government departments
- Publishing houses
About the event
The Symposium comes to Australia for the very first time and will be held at the Crowne Plaza, Coogee Beach. As we strive for understanding of the world around us, high-field nanoscience and atom probe microscopy provide vital tools and devices that hold promise for new technologies to help meet the global challenges ahead.
IFES 2010 offers the opportunity for your organisation to participate as a Sponsor at an event where delegates will foster the exchange of ideas and create a stimulating environment in conjunction with some exciting social activities, which will include a Symposium dinner on spectacular Sydney Harbour.
How to Sponsor
For further details please download the Sponsorship Prospectus or contact Nick Cadey via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 61 2 9265 0700.
Various levels of Sponsorship involvement are outlined in the Sponsorship Prospectus, however if there are any other ways in which you would like to participate we are happy to consider your suggestions and discuss these with you.